Thursday, February 13, 2020

Design A Professional Stunning Flat Minimal Logo











About:

About
I create brands, identities, stories, packaging, collateral, and assets for human beings and their aspirations. My process is much more extensive than the average designer, however I try to keep the experience as simple and seamless for you to focus on.



Simple and clean designs can always have an even bigger impact than a logo that has a lot going on. Good use of form and negative space can go a long way toward creating a strong visual impression. Minimal logos can be easier for your customers to remember, too. 



What we need from you to create your MINIMALISTIC logo:
  1. Name or Business name (Both can be used)
  2. Tagline text (Optional)
  3. Colours or background image if required (Optional)



Where your logo can be used ?
It can be used at your Website logo, Email signature, Letters signature, Signature on your photo or anywhere you like! You own the full rights :)


We highly recommend ALWAYS to buy EDITABLE Source files and VECTOR files, This helps you when printing in future without losing the quality.


Feel free to ask any questions before placing order, I'm always happy to answer your questions.


Reviews


:

I had a small job that needed doing and was done as required and completed very quickly. Good job.

:

Excellent work

:

This has to be the BEST seller on this platform. I have personally got my logo done and referred a ton of friends. I'm ALWAYS amazed at what they come up with!! This is EXCELLENT and I'm always grateful

:

Great work

:

Great work




No comments:

Post a Comment