Thursday, February 13, 2020

Design A Minimalist Logo Within 24 Hours











About:

Hello Fiverr, 

I am Rida and I will make a unique logo for your business that will help you stand out from the competition.



Looking for minimalist & professional logo for your business/brand? You are in the right place.

I am a designer who came to Fiverr with satisfaction of my global, high end clients. 



If you have any difficult or extraordinary design, kindly contact me first before placing the order.



THE BASIC PACKAGE  WILL GET YOU: 

     

    1)   1 LOGO VERSIONS

    2)   FREE UNLIMITED REVISIONS

    3)   300dpi background)

    4)   FREE 3D MOCK-UP

    5)   100% SATISFACTION

    6)   100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

    7)    MODIFICATION OF 1 LOGO WHICH YOU CHOOSE



I always think outside the box, which is necessary for a new business to stand out in the market!

I guarantee your satisfaction and until you get that, you can request as many revisions as you want.



I also offer random bonuses and offers to new orders daily!



Order today and we will get your business scaling to new heights.



Feel free to contact me.



Kind Regards,

Rida

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always a pleasure and quality work. Thank you again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you !!

Seller's Response:

Everything was OK, got what I want. I recommend the service.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much:)

Seller's Response:

Fast turn around.




No comments:

Post a Comment