Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Design Hand Drawn And Vintage Logo











About:

Hello!



Welcome to my Gig. I'm professional designer and experienced seller over 5 years.

Quality result and service is my attention.



I can make logo in  Hand Drawn
Vintage, Badge, Pop, Flat and Minimalist kind of logos style.

So you can order for any kind of design
.



You can tell me sketches, 
photos, or ideas.

And I will make a logo like you want with my skill.



What will you get in $25:

  • Delivery creative concept in PNG 300dpi
  • Editable source files (Ai, EPS) in High Resolution
  • Friendly and guarantee service


What bonus package in $40:

  • Stationery design or Social Media design for branding your logo




if you have any questions feel free to ask me any time

thanks :)



FarisAp

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Second time using Farisap Excellent work, exactly as requested and super quick delivery. Thanks!

Seller's Response:

An exceptional job as always!!

:

Really liked that you get multiple designs with your purchase. Great designs, great price, and speedy delivery!

:

Thankyou. Awesome project and instruction experience

:

fantastic as always




No comments:

Post a Comment