Tuesday, February 11, 2020

A Minimalist Logo Design For Your Business











About:

welcome to my logo design gig.

A typeface can make or break brands!

Do you know a font speaks?
its a face of your business, its an identity,  it is YOU.

MUST KNOW BEFORE YOU ORDER 
NAME: The 'NAME' of your company or brand is a RAW material for logo design, There is no point in expecting creative job unless your name is creative.


ICON / GRAPHIC / SYMBOL: Don't just say 'I like an apple icon'.. it depends on how you promote the brand.  99.9% will create only text logos (wordmarks).  because it will be Unique. I will design the TEXT & GRAPHIC integration. as per the request.



My creative services draw on an experience gained over 11 years working in the Advertising Agency in India. Over this time I've built up a knack for producing creatively original and professional work. 



NOTE: I AM NOT A CARTOONIST OR CARICATURE ARTIST, SO PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FOR CUSTOM CARICATURES OR CARTOON CHARACTERS



my portfolio before you order: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjDRcLJ5

Reviews


:

Best gig on Fiverr! I've purchased almost 40 gigs from this seller for a reason. He is simply leaps and bounds above everyone else on here. His designs are great, his communication is excellent, and he always sticks to his timelines. I can't say enough positive things about this gig! Highly recommend!!

:

This provider nailed it on the first try. I love my logo. Thank you so much! I will be ordering more services in the future.

:

Amazing and super quick seller! Have used his services in the past and will definitely work with him again in the future :)

:

Man, you keep doing great work! Asked Logo king to make an icon to go along with my logo and he did a great job! Thank you sir

:

I had something in mind for the logo and I communicated it to him. He incorporated the idea in the logo, beyond my expectations. Highly Skilled, Creative Quotient is very high here. Would recommend to go with King for your designs, you would not be disappointed. I look forward to his continued creative support in future as well. Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment