Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Design 3D Logo In 24 Hour











About:

The No No's:

NO Adult Content/Nudity/Gambling and DJ/Music/Film Production Related orders.



On order you will get:


  • Creative and Professional 2D, 3D Logo
  • High Quality Work
  • Express Delivery
  • UNLIMITED revisions until your satisfaction.
  • 100% original vector based scale-able to any size (without any quality loss)
  • File Formats: .AI, .EPS, .PDF, .PNG, & .JPG. (with all Packages)
  • Not Satisfied I will refund your Money  



If you have any questions, contact me anytime :)



Thank you !



Reviews


:

Aquilakhter has done a couple designs for me and always does a great job of understanding our vision and makes a great product..

:

Seller exceeded expectations by far! Really easy to work with him and he was always happy to do the revisions that we needed.

:

Excellent Job - and since I work with many customers I will be back! If your not sure who to hire? I would go with this guy! TY

:

Aquil was incredible. I would recommend him to everyone. He is professional, very attentive and his work is as I pictured. A+ service and work.

:

Super service with great communication. Great logo with the colors i requested and fast service. I highly recommend this designer.




No comments:

Post a Comment