Monday, February 10, 2020

Design Clever Monogram Logo











About:

My designs are not like the others. I'm different, higher caliber, and creative. It's very important to achieve exactly what you need for your business, so we enjoy working very close with me.



What you'll get for BASIC

  • Basic Concept
  • Low Resolution JPG


What you'll get for STANDARD

  • 2 Clever Concepts
  • High Resolution

  • Print and Web versions (CMYK & RGB).
  • Vector files (AI, EPS, PDF).
  • Transparent background (PNG).
  • EXPRESS Delivery


What you'll get for PREMIUM

  • 3 Clever Concepts
  • High Resolution

  • Print and Web versions (CMYK & RGB).
  • Vector files (AI, EPS, PDF).
  • Transparent background (PNG).
  • FREE B&W Versions
  • PRIORITY Support



Not convinced yet?! :) Then check my work samples!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/hellofridaydesign/sets/72157688348794851

Note:

  • I do not design mascot on this gig
  • I do not send 3D logo in vector

*For more information, Please read FAQ



Reviews


:

I love my Design and how you brought my ideas to life in this design. Great customer service and Prompt responses.

:

Excellent design solution, fast response and delivery. The moment I submitted the order, Hello Friday provided five proposals within 24 hours and finalized my order in less than two days. Very fast and creative! Love the new logo!

:

Thank you and I’m sorry for being so damn picky. I’ll come back in the future for more work thanks

:

He did an exceptional job . At first it was hard to create something that I loved , however in the end he delivered . He listened to me and he was very patient and also very receptive. I would use him again . I would also recommend him .

:

My experience was by F A R the best ive experienced on Fiverr. Followed through with my vision while remaining patient, and persistent.




No comments:

Post a Comment