Thursday, February 13, 2020

Design Modern Minimalist Business Logo Design











About:

Need a clean, Modern, Minimalist, Business Logo Design With Full Copyrights?


I have a team of professional graphic designers with heap of experience in this field. We are here to create your imagination. 



Here's my work :https://flic.kr/s/aHsmm6raND



We don't do cheap 15 minutes logo with clip arts. We create manual unique sketch of logo before creating, it takes approximately 5-6 hours to design a logo. Because we do everything from Scratch.


“There are three responses to a piece of design – yes, no, and WOW! Wow is the one to aim for.”


What will you get from this gig :



  • Source / Editable Files (for All Packages)
  • Unlimited revisions (for All Packages)
  • High resolution file
  • FREE 3D mockup
  • Vector  files
  • Source file in Ai, PSD , EPS format 
  • 24 Hours Express delivery
  • Priority support


If you have any Question about my Gig, Don't hesitate to contact me. I am online and ready to work 24/7.
Order Now and let's make your Dream Logo come true!

Reviews


:

wow it was amazing from the beginning, asked for a little tweak and it took him about an hour to touch it up. super quick, great communication and excellent work. I'm sure I will come back if I need more graphics work done. Thank you!

:

Quick turn around and patients with my response time. I asked for 2 minor revisions and fastvision did it fast

:

Very happy with the great communication and quick delivery! Made all the adjustments we asked for. Will definitely use him again for more projects!

:

1 day delivery, to be honest i wasn't expecting the best result, since i didn't provide enough details. However he definitely delivered and more than that, im super happy with the end product.

:

Fastvision accomodated all of my requests and I ended up with a logo design that I am very happy with.




No comments:

Post a Comment