Thursday, June 21, 2018

I will have a great designs for you :) + See More

I will have a great designs for you :) + See More












About:

WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET. 

I will design a high quality SKULL Logo/ Mascot / Illustration style logo for your company. I have experienced in this field for10 years.

I simply never deliver cheap taste mascot logo. if you need quality, i guarantee you'll be satisfied.

MY PORTFOLIO THAT YOU SEE IN MY PORTFOLIO PAGE IS MINE NOT FROM INTERNET LIKE MOSTLY DESIGNER HERE. 


- Guaranteed original, unique made just for you
- Logo with premium taste
- Done by experienced professional
- Detail-oriented and quality only
- 100% satisfaction

Logo models :
  • Modern
  • Vintage
  • Sport

Mascot models :
  • Serious
  • Fun

Illustration models :
  • Complex
  • Simple

Contact me if you need a solution about graphic design, vector illustration, such as website, banner, corporate identity pack and motion graphics.
I can do almost everything in graphic design.

Reviews


danipunisher:I am very upset that i couldn't cancel when i said i wanted to.

rasiorise:buyer very bad, and his don't rules of fiverr beware

carlthomas660:amazing! love it!

rasiorise:thanks for a Tip :)

dracoir:He has phenomenal skills and delivered an original, polished product. I would definitely recommend him for work in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment