Monday, June 25, 2018

I will make you unique boho watercolor logo

I will make you unique boho watercolor logo












About:

Hi! Welcome to my profile. I am glad to offer you unique watercolor logos which I love to paint. My work is original and unique and each logo is made by me.

For $5 I offer a watercolor logo
+ Source file - so you can change things in the future
+ Full Copyrights 
+Unlimited Revisions

For $15 I offer a watercolor logo with business card
+ Source file - so you can change things in the future
+ Matching Business Card
+ Full Copyrights 
+Unlimited Revisions

For 30$ I offer a watercolor logo, business card and social media kit (avatar + banner)
+ Vector File & Source file - so you can change things in the future + 3D Mockup for advertising 
+ Matching Business Card
+ Full Copyrights 
+Unlimited Revisions 
+Social Media Kit which contains of avatar and matching banner which you can use on social media such as Facebook, Etsy, Instagram etc.

I can paint anything you can imagine, and I guarantee 100% satisfaction with unlimited revisions.

Reviews


brittany_booker:I had the best experience ever!. She was very patient and understanding. She also had no problem do working on my design over if I didn't like it.

elitelenadesign:Thank you so much! I had great time working with you :)

misscharli:Amazing, Awesome, Outstanding and perfection are just a few words I can use to describe elitelenadesign. Her communication and patience was impeccable and any changes I wanted were no trouble at all. I couldn't be more happy with the amazing design and am excited to get feedback from my customers on our new look.

elitelenadesign:Thank you so much! I had great time doing this logo! Misscharlie is an awesome person!

abcco123:Great designer! \nUnderstood well my preference


1 comment: