Monday, June 25, 2018

I will design 3 original retro logo concepts

I will design 3 original retro logo concepts












About:

  Hi !


 Do you want a Retro - Vintage Logo Badge for your Website, Business Card, Brochure, t-shirt design etc?


  Only here on my gig on Fiverr you will get 3 Different Designs for your Retro - Vintage Logo request.


 If you are looking for quality you are in the right place. 
 
What you will get :

 ✔ Deliverable Files will be JPG and PNG with Transparent Background.
 ✔ High Quality image (3000px x 3000px).
 ✔ Unlimited Revisions 
 ✔ Black & White or color.
 ✔ Friendly Communication and Fast Response
 ✔ 100% Satisfaction.


Why Should you Upgrade to Higher Packs?
-------------
 ✔ Get Custom Logo Designs.
 ✔ Superior Details and Design Quality.
 ✔ Get editable Source Files and Vector.


If you need something not mentioned in this gig description please contact me i will be happy to help!


IMPORTANT: Custom Drawings and Complex Logo Designs require the Standard Pack or above, if you are in doubt please contact me !

Reviews


joshbrooks483:Very cool designs. Thank You.

maroon03:Fast and responsive and great design.

sydbeckman:Excellent

mathman1:Thanks for the great co-operation :) Thank you so much Syd !

cynthiaiyall:I got exactly what I asked for and needed. This was an excellent experience


No comments:

Post a Comment