Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will create unique church seal logo, school or institution badge

I will create unique church seal logo, school or institution badge












About:

Thanks for visiting my GIG!!!

Are you in search of original SEAL or Logo? Do you want something different and unique? Tired of seeing a regular template being used? Search no more!
i will turn your abstract idea into a graphical representation/symbol and deliver a SEAL that best describes your CHURCH/ASSOCIATION or SCHOOL.

I OFFER THE FOLLOWING:

  • High Quality SEAL/Logo
  • 3D Image.
  • High Resolution
  • JPEG file
  • PNG (Transparent background)
  • Multiple Revisions
  • Maximum support
  • 100% satisfaction

View my gig for other extras

I am fast and reliable, be rest assured an outstanding and professional experience!

Best Regards
Oskingsconxept

Reviews


dany0909:well done, highly recommend

oskingsconxept:Outstanding Experience!

ministrypw03:Great job! Highly recommend him!

oskingsconxept:Thanks!

davidriethmulle:Easy to work with.\n\nQuality finish.\n\nPromptly completed revisions.\n\nNo hassles what so ever. \n\nVery happy


No comments:

Post a Comment