Monday, June 25, 2018

I will do a unique business logo design

I will do a unique business logo design












About:

Portfolio link:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/helene-portfolio/

If you want intro as in my gig video, order it in gig extras or  just inbox me !

Looking for a Creative and Unique Brand Identity for your company??

I will design professional & unique logo design for your company in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.

Your requirement and my creativity will join here to bring up a great logo design for your business.

Working method:

I will provide you multiple Creative design samples based on your initial requirements and after that whatever the minor changes you need we will be making them and hopefully end-up with a great design for your business.

You will get:

  • High resolution of logo
  • Friendly communication & quick response
  • Best services where Quality comes first
  • Original Professional work, no copying
  • Express delivery of logo in 24 hrs
  • Will do Unique Brand Identity for business
  • Source, Vector, PNG and High res JPG files of you logo
  • Awesome Quality and 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Copyrights of logo

Besides logo design, I can do banner, flyer, business cards and all other branding and art work.
If you have any questions, or want to request custom order, please feel free to contact me.

Reviews


blue_coffee:Very nice creation and pretty designs.\nI'll do again with brandon in future.

helene_brandon:Awesome experience !

yochillpill:Very quick and high quality

helene_brandon:Outstanding Experience!

jeannebone:Thank you Helene!! Such pleasure to work with you. Helene is very responsive and accommodating. Great work!!


No comments:

Post a Comment