Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will do professional logo design

I will do professional logo design












About:

A logo is reflection of your company's personality.Your Brand Logo Mark is as equally important as the success of your business.I am a graphic designer based in kentucky.I will create a design concept that goes with your services.I have done work for breweries and restaurants, outfitters, and bike shops.

My Portfolio : www.behance.net/Nickdezine

Everything I do is hand illustrated and original design.I would create a sophisticated, clean and modern brand logo mark absolutely from scratch.My job is done when the client is 105% satisfied with the results. i work until you fall in love with the logo!.

Why Choose Me :

  • Original and unique Logo concepts
  • Quick Response amp;Reliable Customer Support
  • Unlimited Revisions (until you are satisfied)
  • Full Support after delivery
  • Top Quality service with 100% Satisfaction


Design Process :

  • Project input from the client
  • Creating Creative Brief
  • Research
  • Concepts Desiging
  • Showing to Client amp; Discussion amp; Revisions
  • Finalisation of the accepted design
  • Delivery With ( Ai Vector Files, Png Transparent , Jpeg 300Dpi)


Choose a package amp; Order.
It will be a pleasure working together.Now lets create something beautiful!

Check F.A.Q.
Contact Me For More Questions

Nick






Reviews


forreal1:Another great work!

nick_dezine:Thank you so much. Pleasure working with you.

kaylaglenn7631:Nick did an amazing job with my project. I will definitely use him again and again. Thank you for everything!

nick_dezine:Thank you so much. I admire your valuable feedback.

rowenamacapa550:I am happy with creativity and fast delivery.


No comments:

Post a Comment