Saturday, June 23, 2018

I will design professional company logo

I will design professional company logo












About:

Welcome to my gig!

When it comes to a logo, simplicity is always better.

I will emphasis on your valuable brand by creating a beautiful, clean and modern text logo with well-defined symmetry and visuals.

What you will get:

Customized vintage stamp

Jpeg files (300dpi)

Color Choices

Deliverable files will be JPG and Transparent PNG

High Quality Design

Black amp; White or color

Friendly communication and fast respond

100% satisfaction

100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't like the design

I hope you like what you see and I'm looking forward to do my best for you.

If you have any questions before you purchase please send me a message and I will be happy to help!

Thank You

Alicia_Mina

Reviews


intrepidjan:All as I wanted, great seller

alicia_mina:Outstanding Experience!

fritsdonk:Needed a logo and I liked the examples. Everything was fine.

alicia_mina:Outstanding Experience!

travel4:Seller was very patient. I asked for several revisions.


No comments:

Post a Comment