Monday, June 25, 2018

I will design Mascot type cartoon logo(within gradients, a character)

I will design Mascot type cartoon logo(within gradients, a character)












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi 
I'm design creative simple cartoon logo for $5.

if you want mascot type cartoon logo I willl charge $25 for design it.

How it's work

Firstly,If you send me  your order I will design it.
Next I will give you low resolution file.
But if you want change some thing in your design you will tell me it.
Then I can make that change and show you it.
Finally, If you like that design I can give you High resolution file.

Logos For

  • Company
  • Group
  • Website
  • Blog
  • And anything

What you will get for FREE!
  • JPEG
  • PNG


*I'll charge $25 for design your self mascot logo
If you can't give me $25 order don't give me a low price order.

Thank you
Yancy

Reviews


neigha88:I thought he would make the design to how I wanted it but its close to it. the design is great thanks

yancydesign:Thank you very much Sir/Madam :)

devinmickey:Easy to work with. very polite and professional. we are satisfied.

yancydesign:Thank you very much Sir/Madam :)

louiedima:great job again


No comments:

Post a Comment