Saturday, June 23, 2018

I will 3 professional logos with stationery & social media kit except ILLUSTRATIVE OR MASCOT

I will 3 professional logos with stationery & social media kit except ILLUSTRATIVE OR MASCOT












About:

Hello and welcome to my page

Let me introduce myself, I am Prachi, i am working as a professional designer for more than 10 years and have been proving myself since then, as Fiverr had given me an opportunity to work here I will be glad to use these skills for my clients.

Below is how i am going to work for you

  • Customized designs
  • Hassel free revisions
  • Fast and promising work
  • All designs from scratch
  • Client support is always in priority
  • Reasonable price

I do all types of designs except highly illustrative and critical mascot ones, and i don't provide copyright or trademark logo and don't take responsibility of related issues.

MINI PACKAGE
Here i will provide 2 basic logo designs with 3 minor revisions, jpeg & png of the chosen logo.

ADVANCE PACKAGE
Here i will provide 3 basic logos with 7 revisions and vector & source files of the finalized logo.

PRIME PACKAGE
The package for my SUPER BOWL clients, it includes 3 logos with vector & source files of the final logo and added are the stationery and social media kit with unlimited revisions.

Please contact me if you have any questions, i will be ready to help.

Feel free to ORDER NOW.
 
Thanks again.

Reviews


seanweigner:Always a great experience!

prachiroybest:Thanks for all your support.

faadeel:Absolutely brilliant. Fast delivery and very responsive. A pleasure to work with.

prachiroybest:thank you

daponte25:good job got the job done.


No comments:

Post a Comment