Saturday, June 23, 2018

I will do 2 quality business logo design

I will do 2 quality business logo design












About:

Hello there! Thank you for noticing my gig! 


I know why you're here. You are here in light of the fact that you require a logo plan and an extraordinary logo, but rather the one that winds up stuck to your group of onlookers memory when they think about your item or company. 


I'm a creative and multi-talented graphic designer. Passionate and inventive creator for ideas. I am also an experienced illustrator for character designing and other form of illustrations.

You can check on my portfolio 
https://goo.gl/Fgdk4j

What you will get for $25:
  • 2 Professional Logo
  • Boundless Revisions (FREE)
  • High resolution JPEG and PNG format
  • LIFETIME Priority support
  • 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

MODERN / FLAT / MINIMALIST LOGO / CREATIVE / BUSINESS LOGO / LOGO DESIGN / PERFECT / SIMPLE / OUTSTANDING / ELEGANT / CLEAN.

Note: I use Adobe illustrator, So you will get the Vector files of your logo that is print prepared and which you can resize, alter the hues later on without losing quality.

Kindly Place Your Order And Enjoy My Amazing Service! I guarantee you fulfillment and anticipate the chance to work with you.
                                         
Order Now!

Kindly contact me if you have any inquiry.

Thanks

Reviews


chooch106:perfect awesome

keith_m_fredenb:Fast Delivery Again. Thank you

keith_m_fredenb:Excellent Communication and super fast result

davidholland849:He was great, very responsive and good communication.

logo_wayy:I really appreciate. I'm overwhelmed you love it sir. hope to work with you again sir


No comments:

Post a Comment