Monday, June 25, 2018

I will give you 3 logo concepts with unlimited revisions and all source files

I will give you 3 logo concepts with unlimited revisions and all source files












About:

Hola,

I will design a fancy signature logo in my unique style! I will imprint your personality onto your signature using your text, slogan and favorite colors.


What you can use it for:

 ✔ 3 Exclusive Signature Logo to choose one
 ✔ Transparent Back PNG & Solid Back JPG 
 ✔ Unlimited Revisions
 ✔ Editable Source files
 ✔ Font Name

 ✔ High Quality 300 dpi transparent back png and solid back jpg files

 ✔  Delivery in all file formats


If you have any questions please feel free to contact me first .
Looking forward to provide my best here.

Reviews


premasmith:Yes the seller helped me achieve my logo.

hadiqqa:Welcome...

erika_d:She's great!!! She provided ample samples it was hard for me to choose one!!!

hadiqqa:Great buyer :)

cierrall:For business purposes, the seller helped me achieve this goal.


No comments:

Post a Comment