Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I will professional business logo in 24 hours

I will professional business logo in 24 hours












About:

I'm a graphic designer (Software Engineer) and my specialty in my field is a branded identity business,company ,professional ,website and  other logos which you need . I take time to really understand your business and I try my best to create an identity for your company and business. I will give 100 % satisfaction and unique design.

My GIG includes:

✔ I will provide you unlimited  original design concepts until you will be 

100% happy and satisfied.

✔ I will provide you unlimited revisions and color options as according to your  requirements.

✔ I will provide you editable files where colors and text can be updated if you want to

✔ I will provide you 100% original vector logo, edit to any size without losing quality

✔ There will be no issue of copy rights, You will own 100% rights of the logo.

Reviews


eastcode:Great work

sanalogomaker:Thanks a lot.

oribar89:Great experience!

sanalogomaker:thanks alot

sefigenis:amazing man! thank you :)\nplease give me your details, maybe in the future we will work together!


No comments:

Post a Comment