Monday, June 25, 2018

I will design 2 professional logo

I will design 2 professional logo












About:

OVER 4 YEARS EXPERIENCE/ +500 LOGOS MADE

I will be providing you a Professional Logo for your bussines, i do not use template, everything is from scratch, Satisfaction Guaranteed.

This is what i will deliver to you for the 5$ basic Gig


  • At least 2 diferent  Professional Logo concepts
  • A 1000px x 1000px Design in JPG and PNG Transparent.
  • 100% response rate (i won't take more than 8 hours to answer your questions or messages). 
  • 100% Money back if you don't feel satisfied with the design.
  • 1 Revision or modification.

If you have any doubt, contact me before ordering, we can talk about some ideas for you to feel more secure when placing the order.

NOTE:
If you take the gig before consulting anything with me via message, try to answer most of the questions that are being asked when you place the order.

Reviews


saba04:It was an awesome work.

do_design:Great client

ranenminsky:Great communicator, creative, responsive to my needs

do_design:Great Client!

g5clive:excellent!


No comments:

Post a Comment