Saturday, June 23, 2018

I will design a vintage logo

I will design a vintage logo












About:

Welcome to my Vintage GIG!
Do you want to create a Retro/Vintage/Badge/Stamp Logo for your Business/Event? You have to the right place. I am a very creative designer with a huge industry experience. I always try to design my artwork according to my client's requirements. I just need rough sketch of and I will design something that you will love or you can select a design from my gig samples.

What you will get from this gig?
1- High Resolution JPG and PNG (Transparent) files
2- Original and Unique concepts
3- 24/7 Professional Communication
4- Unlimited revisions till your 100% satisfaction
5- 100% Money back guarantee

Why Choose Me?
1- Huge industry experience
2- Fast Response
3- High Quality work
4- Always deliver on time
5- VIP Service for returning clients

Please feel free to place an order now and I bet you won't regret. I will be happy to design graphics for your company.

Note: I don't do beer, wine, night club/pub and adult content designs.

Many Thanks

Regards

Reviews


onlywannafvck:Awesome design and conversation for editing until the design met 100% my expectations :)

expert_deziner:Outstanding Experience

mythenjagd:amazing designer

expert_deziner:Great Experience

brbusiness:Once we got the logo going the seller was really good at listening to my requests and helping me develop a logo I was happy with. Thank you very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment