Saturday, June 23, 2018

I will design professional logo until your satisfaction

I will design professional logo until your satisfaction












About:

✔ I will work on a creative, unique and professional style logo design for your business.


About Me: 


✡ I am a big dreamer and I always work to learn.

✡ Designing always been so fascinating to me ❤.


About Gig:


✡ I can make all types of logo.

✡ Creative & eye-catching logo.

✡ Print and Web versions.

✡ Source file (Illustrator AI/Vector EPS).

✡ HQ 3D Mockup.

✡ Transparent background (PNG).

✡ Full professional communication all the time.

✡ 100% satisfaction or money back guarantee.


I can also work in designing full stationary, social media and other graphics item according to your requirements. I am pretty flexible, so please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.


Thank you.

Shamim1110111

Reviews


fletcherkerr:Amazinf artists who done a great job

shamim1110111:Thank you sir. Pleasure working with you.

blakekellyrose:Beyond a pleasure to work with! Quick turn around, great communication! Love the logo. Would use again and highly recommend. Great professionalism.

shamim1110111:It was a great experience for me to with you mam. looking forward to be working with you again.

phil2bois:Perfect awesome work.


No comments:

Post a Comment