Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will do 2 modern minimalist logo in 24 hours with copyrights

I will do 2 modern minimalist logo in 24 hours with copyrights












About:

Need a clean, modern and high conceptual logo?

I will design a professional logo for your business, website, brand or just any use. 
Order now!

100% ORIGINAL LOGO or MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!

What will you get from this gig:

  • 2 MINIMALIST Logo concept in JPEG and PNG format
  • Unlimited revisions on all order
  • High resolution file
  • Priority support
  • FREE 3D mockup
  • Vector  files - ( Check other packages )
  • Source file in Ai, PSD , EPS format - ( Check other packages )
  • 24 Hours  Express delivery

Click the BIG green button to Order now!

If you have any Question about my Gig, Don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,
Todd

Reviews


harveyperez429:Quick and perfect! Thank you!

crispy_designs:Thank you for your feedback. Cheers!

tomwhitesel:Todd is amazing!!! He works quickly, is creative, and tries hard to design the image as the customer desires. Todd has done 4 gigs for me and I will hire him in the future.

crispy_designs:Thanks sir for your feedback.

miriag:this seller is very responsive, we asked for three revisions and they were quickly done.


No comments:

Post a Comment