Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will design versatile watercolour feminine signature logo

I will design versatile watercolour feminine signature logo












About:

I will design Watercolour Signature Feminine logo with different font and style.

What you will get:


Versatile logo concepts.
High quality JPEG,JPG or PNG File
Unlimited revisions of your logo till satisfaction.
Fast Delivery
Friendly customer support

Reviews


meika06:She did a great job with my logo and it was of good quality!! Definitely will be doing work with her again

ashleyeliz:thank you so much

shalondajohn973:Thanks so much

ashleyeliz:my pleasure

sammyknights:We went with Ashleyeliz because the designs were simple, with beautiful colors. We got exactly what we asked for and it is a stunning logo which we will display proudly. \nThank you


No comments:

Post a Comment