Monday, June 25, 2018

I will design unique minimal logo within 6 hours

I will design unique minimal logo within 6 hours












About:

About me!

I will design a minimalist and simple logo which will take your business to a very next level.


If you want your company to appear timeless and yet contemporary, this GIG is for you!

1. All my work is PROFESSIONAL 
2. I make everything from scratch
3. I do quite fresh & new concept 
4. I like friendly  communication 
5. I am a polite and calm person so feel free to ask any questions.

You will get!

1.PROFESSIONAL, HIGH QUALITY, UNIQUE and STYLISH logo service here.
2.Vector file(Ai)
3.source file
4.Png file
5.Eps file
6.Psd file
7.Unlimited Revision untill you are 100% happy.
8.100% Money Back warranty
9.100% buyer satisfaction guaranteed
10.Express delivery within 6 hours

If you have any questions in your head please be so kind to let me know. I will very pleased to help you!

Regard!
                       logo_blast417

Reviews


wisprim:The best logo designer, Prompt fast, and very responsive. 3rd gig so far. i highly recommend him

logo_blast417:outstanding buyer...

wisprim:Seller is diligent and witty. Highly recommended

logo_blast417:fabulous buyer...

wisprim:Unique experience. Seller is diligent, very responsive and highly qualified. He is very imaginative. Highly recommended


No comments:

Post a Comment