Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will do minimalist logo design

I will do minimalist logo design












About:

Welcome to my logo design gig on fiverr.com !
A professional minimalist logo design will help you to advertise what you want.
I will design a minimalist logo with high quality (300px) also i do 3d ,flat,vintage or any otherbrand identity design

I HAVE MORE THAN 4000 5 STAR FEEDBACK FOR THIS ACCOUNT AND 1900 5 STAR FOR THIS GIG!
I will design any kind of MINIMAL logo design
I will provide you with:

  • A concept with unlimited revision until you get what you really want
  • High quality service with my 15 years experience in graphic field
  • Online service with fast communication
  • Original layered editable files (on extra request)
  • Money back guarantee
  • 2 days regular delivery or 24 hours extra fast deliver (on extra request)
  • 300 dpi high quality files


ORDER NOW AND FEEL THE QUALITY

Reviews


bellissima2015:Ecellent work!

maggieskillz:Always responded on time

rsrfive:seller did nice job and made revisions as requested

ashleypt:This seller was quick, efficient, reliable and very helpful and accommodating. I would highly recommend and will certainly use this seller again in the future

gtandme:Very professional and ahead of time with the results i was looking for. Will definitely work with them again


No comments:

Post a Comment