Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will design 3 professional signature or hand drawn logo in 12 hrs

I will design 3 professional signature or hand drawn logo in 12 hrs












About:

Hi,
I'll design HQ Signature Logo with different handwritten script style fonts 

TEXT SIGNATURE or SIGNATURE with ICON..

What I are offering?
  • Professional and unique signature
  • Vector file
  • High resolution (2500px x 2500px) & 300dpi
  • PNG files (Transparent Background)
  • JPEG files (Favorite Background)(upon request)
  • Best Customer support

What I require to create your LOGO:
  • The Name
  • Tagline/Slogan (optional)
  • Colors (you want me to use)

Why we should be your first preference?
  • Best design with superb quality
  • Response time less than 1 hr
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Fast and before time delivery
  • Money Back Guarantee 


DO CHECK my GIG Extras as well  

INBOX me for any concern!!
Thanks for your time.
RMdesigner

Reviews


thereallexilu:OK service thank you

rmdesigner:Good Experience!

tarpydarps:Fantastic logo! Would recommend to others. Thanks!

rmdesigner:Great Experience!

juvennava:Very easy to work with. I gave him ideas on what I was looking for and he presented great mocks and delivered on time. Would highly recommend him.


No comments:

Post a Comment