Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will do professional modern and unique logo design

I will do professional modern and unique logo design












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

I will do PROFESSIONAL, MINIMALIST, UNIQUE, MODERN LOGO DESIGN for you at an affordable price. 


I provide 100% Original Logo. No Templates Or Clip art.

What you will get:

* Professional concept
* UNIQUE Logo concepts
* 24Hrs express delivery
* High Quality Logo design
* All file formats - Ai, PDF, EPS,PSD
* Fantastic value for money.
* Easy and fast communication
* 100% satisfaction guarantee

Here is My Packages


BASIC PACKAGE - 1 Professional Logos - No Mascot Design- JPEG and transparent PNG - $10


STANDARD (Best Seller) PACKAGE - 2 Design- Or 1 Mascot design JPEG, transparent PNG, Vector File, and 3D Mockup - $40


PREMIUM (Recommended) PACKAGE - 2 Professional Logo Design- JPEG, PNG, Vector file, 3D Mockup along with Source File and Stationary Design - $80

ORDER NOW!
Contact me if you have any questions, I will try as much as I can to help!

Please use the favorite button so you don't miss out my special offers.

Thanks!

Get Your Logo Done Now!

Reviews


rodstuart:Awesome job!

blakeweinberg:Great logo Very good communication

rickybuelna:Very easy going and will do whatever u want to make sure ur logo is 10/10 perfect

legacynovelties:Fantastic with working with me until we found a logo I loved.

codygrasby:smooth easy


No comments:

Post a Comment