Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will provide 5 logo samples, stationary design and social media kit with source filesdelivered

I will provide 5 logo samples, stationary design and social media kit with source filesdelivered












About:

Hi, Welcome to my logo design Gig on Fiverr.com

I am a full time professional graphic designer and I have more than 15 years experience in this field. Please contact me to get your logo designed for your company, event, website or any other requirement.

order now! 

I will design flat, minimalist, versatile, watercolor, signature, feminine logos with unlimited revisions. 

you can get: 

  •   FREE UNLIMITED REVISIONS
  •   Designs will be delivered within 24 hours or 48 hours(Depends on the option you select).
  •   Friendly Customer Service.
  •  100% customer satisfaction.
  •   High resolution jpg and png files
  •   High Quality vector source files

 - You can add the gig extras as per your requirements.

order now! 

Reviews


oberondm:Fabulous seller, delivered well within the time and the revision was delivered very quickly. Came up with a brilliant design with very little brief from me. This is our second logo from this designer and we will be using again.

bowwowpaws:Straight forward, no need for further contact after initial contact.

lisaelle:Fabulous to work with!

natmu77:great return time

mdimranbiswas:GooooooooD Seller...


2 comments: