Monday, June 25, 2018

I will make it a reality for you. Drop me a line at any time.

I will make it a reality for you. Drop me a line at any time.












About:

I will create a beautiful signature logo for you!
This signature logo design is perfect for anyone wanting a classy and unique look.

*NEW!*
Kickstart your new biz with my Social Media Kit and Mini Branding Kit! Just add them on to your order!

*SALE!*
There's no way to give coupons on Fiverr, so I've dropped my prices for a few weeks! Enjoy!

I pride myself in providing friendly and professional service. I'll work with you until you are happy with your new, beautiful, unique logo! :)

Basic - Just for Starters
  • 2 feminine logo design
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Hi-Res JPG & transparent PNG

Standard - New Biz Boost!
  • 3 concepts (for one final design)

  • unlmited revisions

  • 1 mockup
  • 1 alternate color
  • Hi-Res JPG & PNG

  • Web-ready files

Premium - The MEGA Logo Bundle!
  • 4 concepts (for one final design)

  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS

  • Hi-Res JPG & PNG

  • Web-ready files
  • PDF
  • EPS
  • AI
  • Up to 3 alternate colors for your logo
  • Mockup images
  • Social Media Kit
  • Fastest Delivery & Customer Service

Please Note:
This gig is for creating text-based wordmark logos. Small graphics may be used, but this gig does NOT include complex graphic creation.

Reviews


jacobfarmer:Thanks. Exactly what I wanted.

aligning:Logoest1 was very pleasant to work with. She understood what I was looking for in a logo and delivered in a timely fashion. Love the logo and I look forward to working with her again. Thank you!!!

zzzz64:Good job! :)

logoest1:Thank you

kryzia6788:Amazing work! Exactly what I wanted. I am very happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment