Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will vectorize, do vector tracing, logo digitizing

I will vectorize, do vector tracing, logo digitizing












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Welcome to my Vector Tracing gig,

I will Vectorize your low res logo / icon design into High Res Vector file. You will get unlimited revisions and 100% satisfaction is guaranteed. I will give you the final format in very high res 300dpi which you can use on stationery designs and online as well.

I'm well experienced and professional in the field of vector tracing. I do everything manually, so no compromise on quality of work. You will get source files, editable files, high res JPG, PDF etc.

Please 
inbox me your Logo Design before placing any order so I can give you my quoteNote that complex designs are time consuming and can cost more. See the following list which I can digitize into vector form (note that, I do not create my own logos):

  • Signature
  • Flat
  • Mascot
  • Hand-drawn
  • Vintage 

Send me your logo in any format and I will Vectorize your logo design in very high res JPG and SVG format. 

If you have any questions, feel free to inbox.

Thanks,
Philmoon

Reviews


danielugalde:Always a pleasure to work with him!

philmoonamjid:Thank you sir :D

acradduck:Amazing Sller - Quick response and amazing work! Thank You!

philmoonamjid:Thank you :)

teresahord336:Great person to work with. Professional, quick, and delivered a quality product.


No comments:

Post a Comment