Saturday, June 23, 2018

I will create 3 unique concepts with source file+3D mockup+social media kit

I will create 3 unique concepts with source file+3D mockup+social media kit












About:

Hi, I'm Shadab,I will create perfect logo for your business.
I deeply appreciate that you are reading my description
My latest work portfolio :      https://flic.kr/ps/3j7m4C              
I am expert in:
-  Logo (All Types) 
-  Business Card
-  Letterhead
-  Web Banners,Facebook Banners
-  Flyers
-  Envelope
-  Labels
-  Box Design
-  Carton Design
-  Background Remove
                             You will get in all the packages
  1. Creativity, uniqueness and elegance: all under one roof!
  2. Friendly communication and quality service
  3. Express delivery within 15 hours
  4. Unlimited Revisions
  5. Unmatched quality and outstanding experience.
  6. Money back guarantee if you are not happy
  7. Amazing logos in 3000px X 3000px in JPG & PNG file
  8. Outstanding customer support.
My job is done when the client is 110% satisfied.
Have you any question?-------------Inbox me.
                         Thank you

Reviews


gallaherjs5:Amazing artist, amazing turn around! Will use again for sure!

shadab_graphics:It's been a pleasure working with you.Thank You

ecrayton:Perfect once again!

shadab_graphics:Thank you.

phitecharch:Shadab did the best the could. With hindsight I should have briefed him better.


No comments:

Post a Comment