Monday, June 25, 2018

I will do 3 logo designs with source files

I will do 3 logo designs with source files












About:

Hello! are you looking for a logo for your brand? Well you are at the right place. I design Signature logos with initials of the business name

Why me?

5 star reviews

800 plus satisfied customers throughout the world
4 years experience
Money back guarantee

My offerings
Original designs
Customer care
Professional customer handling
Superior quality
FREE Source files in all formats  

Requirements for the logo
Company name
Color scheme 
Slogan/tagline
any other details which you want in the logos


NOTE: Drawings, photos, sketches and logos made by others designers are not accepted
3D images are uneditable and provided in jpg format. I will not copy any designs made by someone else so please do not send them

If you have any questions please contact me before you place your order
Thanks :)

Reviews


alexandermar712:AMAZING WORK! I am so impressed this is an artist!

farukh123:Outstanding Experience

kellenclute:He delivered on time, and was very friendly. Would recommend.

farukh123:Outstanding Experience

cashdollar2009:Very quick, very responsive. Managed my request and gave me his candid feedback to help me settle on a final product. Would do business with again!


No comments:

Post a Comment