Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will do 2 premium signature logo

I will do 2 premium signature logo












About:

Hi,

I will design your Company Name or and text logo in my Handwritten Style, so here is how I work:

  • I Design from scratch with my Pen brush (any color)
  • Illustrate it to make it vector,
  • and send the output to you.

so here is the difference what you get:
I don't use any fonts, I just move my brush and your design is ready :) and I do use some fonts for the tagline like "Investigations" in the gig sample :)

What are you waiting for?
I will send the JPG and PNG
VECTOR files comes in gig extra.

and please note that if you are not happy in anyway with the design, I will provide 100% refund

Reviews


edbroski:Quick fast and great

pro_designing6:Thank you sir, you are awesome! :)

awilliams048:I love doing business with pro_designing6. This freelancer has NEVER let me down and always works with me with any custom requests that I may have, even if my requests are slightly different from the services they offer. Highly recommend going through them for any designing needs.

pro_designing6:Thank you sir, you are the best! :)

ianswarts:Excellent. Thankyouu very much. I look forward to working together again soon


No comments:

Post a Comment