Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will create amazing mascot and logo design

I will create amazing mascot and logo design












About:

HELLO ALL ! ! !
i'll design your Mascot or Logo in more UNIQUE, FRESH, PROFESSIONAL, and MODERN.
All the design I do with my own sketch on paper first, so don't worry about the authenticity.

can create on designs variations, such as :
esport mascot, character, logo, and custom design.

- I am a full time working here on fiverr
- Over 600+ Orders made
- Fast Delivery
- friendly reply

READ BELOW !

  • If the style of Logo you are looking for does not exist on the portfolio please contact me. because it's only a few of my design examples.
  • For basic gig I will send file in JPEG File, and if you need the source files, HD file, png, or copyright can add on extras and can be purchased after you agree with logo or mascot.
  • Each package only gets 1 character, if your have more than 1 character please contact me. because it is a different price. 
  • Please explain logo in detail to avoid miscommunication.
  • If there is a revision please immediately make revisions button, Orders are completed can not be revised unless by prior agreement.
  • Feel free to make a price deal with a particular designs.

please start ordering with confidence :) 

REGARDS !

Reviews


montecristo45:Great Job and very easy to work with.

rafikaleng:Thank you for your order and tip, I hope we meet again in future project :)

ttraumtaenzer:Thank you!

rafikaleng:Thank you for your order :)

endresc:good and fast when he started working


No comments:

Post a Comment