Saturday, June 23, 2018

I will design a unique and mind blowing LOGO concept for your business, website or products.Feel free to contact me + See More

I will design a unique and mind blowing LOGO concept for your business, website or products.Feel free to contact me + See More












About:

1K+ Orders | 700+  Positive Reviews 

Hi dear,

If you are looking for an attractive corporate logo design and at an affordable price, then you have come to the right place.
 
Why me:
  • Custom logo with high quality
  • Life time support
  • All file (Vector files like ai,png,bmp,eps etc)
  • PNG with transparent background
  • Friendly communication
  • Money back grantee
  • Original work,no clip art
  • You will get 100% satisfied work
  • 24 hours delivery
  • Unlimited revisions

$5 include only JPG file 

Customer satisfaction in my first priority.
I will also redesign your logo.
I will provide free mockup.

Limited offer's
Exclusively on fiverr.com
ORDER NOW

Reviews


nlharrington:She kept her promise and deliver the logos on time. However, they are not as creative enough as she promised.

pretty_art1:Thanks dear

jacobkimery:Great working with seller!

pretty_art1:Thanks dear

cnash37:Fast Delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment