Monday, June 25, 2018

I will design creative modern and technology logo

I will design creative modern and technology logo












About:

Hello and welcome to my Gig!


Are you looking for modern, minimalist, and creative logo design with a touch of creativity, look no further! This is the perfect Gig for you.


Benefits from working with me:


✓ Modern, unique and professional logo concepts

✓ Easy to communicate and fast response

✓ Money back guarantee

✓ Custom graphic and colors

✓ Original logo concepts

✓ Premium Support

✓ Fast delivery


Important:

Before you make order check style of logos i do and i will not do work related to: sex, hemp, wine, religion, whisky, marijuana, adult content, cartoon or complex drawing/mascot illustrations.

----------

Source files will be provided for the FINAL CHOSEN design.

----------

Please read the FAQs below.

----------


Quality work and great customer service is my top priority, so don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.


Regards,

Ahsan

Reviews


kalehartley:I wrote back to change a couple things and then it said complete?

creativeman_af:The buyer did not understand that any order gets auto-completed in 3 days due to buyer unresponsiveness. Its up to the buyer to respond within 3 days to avoid such complications

gmh4design:creativeman_af did a great job designing what I had pictured in my head and even exceeded my expectations while delivering on time. I will definitely use him again for further branding needs.

creativeman_af:Thank you very much! It's been a pleasure working with you!

yeahright984:Very good work!


No comments:

Post a Comment