Saturday, June 23, 2018

I will do logo and mascot design

I will do logo and mascot design












About:

PLEASE READ FIRST BEFORE ORDERING.
GIVE ME A BRIEF INSTRUCTION FIRST OF YOUR IDEA, IF YOU HAVE SOME PHOTO REFERENCE THE BETTER SO THAT I CAN GIVE YOU A ROUGH SKETCH BEFORE ORDERING THE GIG.

For $15 , I will design your Logo with your idea in my own style in Flat Color (for the Detailed Colored Logo please check my price list below). I can also do Mascot design for your company.

- Just give me a brief description of your Logo or Mascot idea.
- I will draw it on pencil then scan it, and i will send it to you for approval.
- Once you approve it, I will digitally ink and color it on Adobe Illustrator.

Reviews


doccollaco:Awesome professional!

brhindustries:Amazing and fast design!

muscle_tom:Thank you so much!!!

josebonilla473:Tom is awesome and easy to work with. Definitely have some more work for him in the foreseeable future.

muscle_tom:Thank you so much!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment