Monday, June 25, 2018

I will do a signature logo design

I will do a signature logo design












About:

Welcome to my Signature Logo Gig!

Fonts speak to your customers and the right typeface will help your brand stand out! It is the face of your business, it’s an indentity, it’s you!

A signature logo will show your customers that your business is trustworthy and has a unique identity!

Selecting a font is a big deal – typography resonates with your potential customers! I specialize in both styles – handwritten and calligraphy! If you are not sure which you prefer, let me know and I will suggest a font based on the alphabet structure of your business name! Both white and color signature / wordmarks are available.

Please see my packages for all of the file and format options. The base $5 Package includes a PNG and JPG image that is 1000px wide.

All fonts are free for personal use in in blogs, signatures, etc. If you are planning on registering a trademark to build your commercial plan, please let me know so that we may review the font details and options.

I do not recommend acronyms or all capital letters in your signature logo.

Note: This Gig is for the design of a textual logo. Please do not ask me to incorporate icons. Images or caricatures into the the text logo.

Reviews


renetoz:I sent an example and we nailed it 1st go.

kemblethebest:Excellent work and responsive

rynkimura:Awesome design. Would definitely use again. Thank you for speedy delivery!

barmolino:Everything was super fast and the delivered logo is just perfect! Totally recommend logosking.

atcomjax1:awesome gig


No comments:

Post a Comment