Saturday, June 23, 2018

I will convert your simple logo into 3d

I will convert your simple logo into 3d












About:

Please read Carefully 

This GIG is only for converting your existing logo in 3d This gig do not offer new 3d logo design service. 


its a Unique service that you provide me your former 2D LOGO and i will convert that into 3D. There are many designers offering this service but my service is just different hence i have created special 3D designs which other Lack i have upto 12 styles of 3D. Please check packages.



Basic Package $15
Convert your logo in Three 3d styles
Send you JPG file of each 3d Style
Delivery In Jpg Format
24 hours Express Delivery

Standard Package $30:
Convert your former logo in Six 3d styles
Send you JPG file of each 3d Style
Send you transparent PNG files of each 3d Style

Premium Package $95

Convert your logo in TWELVE Outstanding 3d styles

Send you Editable Photoshop file of each 3d Style
Send you transparent PNG file of each 3d Style
Send you JPG file of each 3d Style

Please Note 3D Angles are static and could not be changed. Each Style is in raster format. Please check FAQ for more details.

Reviews


stevensanders:Did a very good job. Delivered high quality.

bhinds12:DO NOT USE THIS SELLER !!!!! Beware ! He does not communicate with you ; take his time with you Project ; and does not reply promptly to your messages - in fact this seller did not reply at all \n\nI paid and NEVER recieved my logo, product or service - I had a horrible experience with the last graphic designer that turned my logo into a 3D logo.

ianpaul4u:There was supposed to be unlimited re-dos but I was made to feel embarrassed because I forgot to include one letter. I asked for it to be corrected. Explained that the mistake was mine. I got a message that was very mean spirited. Told me that I am confused. Told me to take my time next time. Then told me they wont do the 3D without extra $$$

bahudes:Buyer blackmailed me he paid for 1 but demanded 3 logos i refused and he posted this review. Completely unreasonable comments.

kennisdelen:Great logo!\nThanks


No comments:

Post a Comment