Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will create an elegant logo

I will create an elegant logo












About:

A whimsical hand drawn logo for your business with an option to add a branding package to match. 

All illustrations are hand drawn by me.
See my complete portfolio here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/viyiwi/

The main logo is delivered in high resolution jpeg format. 2000 x 2000 px, 300 dpi


The Standard branding package includes:
- the main logo 
- an alternative logo
- 5 small illustrated elements
- matching social media icons 
- color palette


The Premium package includes:

- the standard package as listed above

- watermark

- stationary designs (business card, letterhead, thank you card)
- social media files (facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, etc)

The Premium package is delivered in high resolution JPEG and PNG for all images, and layered psd / vector file for the main logo.

Reviews


minsubsong:Great logo design! Awesome! Very satisfied!

jessmon86:AMAZING work! I will be back for future projects and recommend to my colleagues! Let this artist bring your dreams to life :)

kingbooneteam:Very professional. Understood what I was looking for and blew us away with the logo that was completed! Went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. If you are wanting someone that will make your company stand with a unique design, this is the one!

linairwanto:She is excellent. Definitely will use her creativity again next time! Highly recommend

felicityminerva:thank you -- very great communication and work was lovely


No comments:

Post a Comment