Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will design retro logo or banners

I will design retro logo or banners












About:

My service provides one of the most unique, creative and professional l0go designs. From the simple vintage logos to the most complicated retro logo.
If you order my service, I will work hard until you get your dream log0.

Your logo will be created in Adobe Illustrator (.ai) vector format, so it can be scaled to any size you require. 

The final package will include: 
- A very unique logo design 
-creative work


- Preview JPG 
If you are ready to get started, just click 'Order Now' and prepare your detailed brief. 
Thank you for reading this description.

Give me a chance to proof my words

Reviews


daviddring:Almost instant response from the seller.\nThe designs they supplied were pretty much exactly what I wanted it to be.\n10/10!

jesterr:Outstanding Experience!

madisonavegirl:Highly recommend! Did not need even one tweak! I’m picky, picky! I looked for anything to tweak but there was nothing to change because it was perfection! Would work him again anytime! A++ 10 stars!

jesterr:Outstanding Experience!

kyraclark538:Great! Would work with him again.


No comments:

Post a Comment