Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will provide you with a modern, professional and 100% original logo design. + See More

I will provide you with a modern, professional and 100% original logo design. + See More












About:

Hello! My name is Amine, I guess you are looking for a professional minimalist logo ; so welcome on my gig :D I have experience in graphic & document design, and film making too (I don't know why I added this one lol) with 100% satisfaction rate for 250+ orders. Here are few of my positive points :

  • Originality ; I draw ALL my designs from scratch, I do it all from my creativity
  • Perfectionism ; my designs must be PERFECT and I must be satisfied with them before delivering, no matter how long it takes to fix even the tiniest details
  • Style ; my designs are classy yet modern, matching nowadays style
  • Satisfaction beyond anything ; I don't enclose the order until the customer is 100% satisfied
  • Kindness ; respect & good mood are things I can't get rid of, even on my worst days lol

- The files are
 2000x2000px 300dpi

Basic pack :
- JPG with solid background
- PNG transparent background

- 3 days delivery

Why should you Upgrade to Higher Packs?
- More concepts to choose from
- Priority delivery
- Source File (psd)
- Vector File (ai)
- Unlimited Revisions

Custom/Complex designs require the Pro Pack. Please contact me before ordering this kind of logos.

Thank you!
Amine

Reviews


baristizabal:Great work !

aminemabtoul:Smooth! Excellent customer!

unsignedco:Amine was excellent with communication and very attentive to keep my request not to mention fast!

aminemabtoul:Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you!

michaelbui3:Incredibly attentive, fast, professional. I was totally satisfied with my experience. I can not praise the end product enough. Great job!!


No comments:

Post a Comment