Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will do unique logo design within 24hrs

I will do unique logo design within 24hrs












About:

★★ Express Delivery ★★
★★ Fast Turnaround With Word Class Quality Work ★★
★★ Great Communication In The Designing Process And Expert Suggestion If Needed ★★
★★ Lifetime Support ★★

My Process: As I want to deliver the best design possible, I don't rush through concepts, so this means I will take 1-3 working days to deliver the first round of visuals. I give careful thought and attention to each design and how it's going to reach your target market. I refuse to use ready made logo templates or stock images in any finalised logo design as a: I believe this is misleading to the buyer b: It cheapens the important process of brand creation and c: A good designer should work off their own merit.


★★ WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE ★★

✔ You will receive 100% vector file with all file formats(.Ai, .EPS, .JPG, .PNG, .PDF)
✔ We will design your logo using a 100% vector application
✔ Unlimited logo concepts with revisions.
✔ Multiple and Unlimited revisions until your 100% satisfaction
✔ 100% premium and professional service.
✔ 100% original design concepts.
✔ We will provide Editable Original Logo files.
✔ Money back Guarantee.

If you have any query feel free to contact.

Reviews


timhuynhphotos:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

aeprice:Beautiful design! Very Fast! Thanks Vinny!

amanthanalebuff:Great communication, great service. \n

beverlyiop:Great gig, thanks a lot! Will be back for more.

tamara75846:Awesome work and very quick delivery!


No comments:

Post a Comment