Wednesday, June 20, 2018

I will help in adding value to your logo by adding interesting and innovative features.

I will help in adding value to your logo by adding interesting and innovative features.












About:

Welcome and thank you for visiting my GIG !


I will design a KILLER and AWESOME logo, suitable for any kind of business which requires a Noble and Classy Impression, like Event management, Winery, Jewelry, Photography, Hotels, Spa, Beauty salon, Fashion, Perfumes, Real estate, Finance, Investment and whatever other business related. At that point you are on the perfect place and can place the ORDER right now.


SILVER:

  • 2 logo concepts
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • High Resolution JPEG 300dpi 
  • PNG transparency file 

GOLD:

  • 3 logo concepts
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 3d mockup
  • PNG transparency file
  • High Resolution JPEG 300dpi 
  • Vector/Source File

DIAMOND:

  • 4 logo concepts
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 3d mockup
  • PNG transparency file
  • High Resolution JPEG 300dpi
  • Editable Vector file
  • Stationery 
  • Social media kit

100% unique design guaranteed.


Order now to get your work as needed done or contact me if you have any questions.

Regards,
Logocheezy

Reviews


eyalung:This is my second order with this seller and seller still maintain the great delivery of my request, very prompt on my revisions and most important, seller was very friendly and great in communication. My third order is on the way.. I would recommend the seller to others! \n\nKeep up the great work! :)

tinovo:Fast and very good work.

tinovo:Super like every time. My recommendation

logocheezy:Thank you so much

cosminvoisan:Amazing service from logocheezy! Very good contact with him and always there when needed! Recommend him with my greatest trust ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment