Friday, June 22, 2018

I will design amazing website logo

I will design amazing website logo












About:

            ------- Get your Amazing Website Logo -------

Welcome!! You can get your website logo designed at a price of just $5. Get your Website Logo designed in an amazing and Professional way......

My Profile: https://www.flickr.com/mbthedesigner

Now Delivering Ultra HQ (5000px) Images , Absolutely FREE

I will provide:

✥  Free source files - 100% editable files
✥  100% money back guarantee - Any time
✥  Ultra-high resolution [4K] logo - 4096 × 2160 px
✥  Free Favicon - Specially designed of all sizes
✥  Fast delivery within 10 hours - Ultra fast
✥  VIP customers support - 24/7
✥  Vector file - Use your images without quality loss

Special Offer : Social Media Kit + Stationary Kit 

I will design your LOGO from scratch and you will have the copyrights to use it. I just need your website name and other necessary details, and I will start designing your logo. I will show 2-5 amazing concepts to you to choose from.

Important: Website logos are of different sizes, so I will provide design in different sizes according to your requirements,so you will not face any problem of quality or resolution. 

ARE YOU STILL CONFUSED? 
Please contact me more information.

Thanks!!!!


Reviews


acemetillidie00:Another great experience!

muhammadbilal00:Outstanding Experience!

andelufu:Very good. Get the job done quickly.

muhammadbilal00:Outstanding Experience!

dadaniyah14:Great Work I love it


No comments:

Post a Comment