Thursday, June 21, 2018

I will Deliver Your Order Within Required Time Along With The Quality As Well. Hope You Will Like My Work. + See More

I will Deliver Your Order Within Required Time Along With The Quality As Well. Hope You Will Like My Work. + See More












About:

WELCOME

I will design your brand into a new
professional and CREATIVE SKETCH or if you want to see your idea in professional way  for your business,then you are on the right place and you should order ON my gig.

GIG CHARACTERISTICS:
  • Great results
  • Affectionate communication
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Lightning response
  • Outstanding customer support.

WHAT YOU WILL GET IN THE BASIC PACK ?
  • 1 Unique logo Concept
  • High Resolution File 
  • PNG File
  • 3D mock up

WHAT YOU WILL GET IN THE STANDARD PACK?
  • 2 Modern  logo Concepts
  • High resolution files
  • PNG File
  • Source file (ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR)
  • 24/7 Support
  • Social Media Kit (social media covers)

WHAT YOU WILL GET IN THE PREMIUM PACK?
  • 2 Modern  logo Concepts
  • All Print Ready Files
  • Source + Vector Files
  • Social media kit
  • Stationery Designs 
  • 24/7 Support

FULL REFUND IF NOT SATISFIED WITH FINAL DESIGN!

And many other extras. Please check the packages for more detailed information!

TYPE OF  ASPIRATION  I CAN DO :

3D,Minimalist,Vintage,Badge,Custom Designs. (NO MASCOT DESIGNS)

Note: 
I would highly recommend to order the vector files by which you can edit the design and colors of logo by yourself in future .

Reviews


bobrob:seller was great !

itsfahadahmad:Thanks a lot :))

marvinwillia931:My first time doing this i'm very satisfied.

itsfahadahmad:Outstanding Experience!

tdavis8341:awesome work


No comments:

Post a Comment