Wednesday, June 20, 2018

I will design all types of logo business card and stationary.I am expert of corel,adobe illustrator & Adobe photoshop.I will create unique identity for your business and website.Customer satisfaction is my goal so please do work with me. + See More

I will design all types of logo business card and stationary.I am expert of corel,adobe illustrator & Adobe photoshop.I will create unique identity for your business and website.Customer satisfaction is my goal so please do work with me. + See More












About:

Your Journey towards branding of the company starts with a logo design. Take a first step into the branding of your company with our beautiful and hand crafted logo designs. I will provide you out of the box concepts and design for your logo. 

You can tell me what colors , theme , just everything what's in your mind. I will be glad if you share all your ideas with me, because when we stand together we can make miracles! If you already have an idea, or even have a sketch, I will make the rest for you.

  • PACKAGE DETAILS:

  1.  100% Original, Creative and Out of the box Design
  2.  Logo for Any industries or Business 
  3.  Design based on your Company, Organization, Industry area of expertise 
  4.  Selection from three concepts and then changes in selected concept until you are completely satisfied.
  5.  Vector Logo file Scalable to any size
  6.  Black and White Vector file Included
  7.  100% ownership of your logo
  8.  Website Favicon
  9.  Full Logo packs including files for website and Printing 

Why wait? Order now and have an OUTSTANDING design within 24 Hours or less....

Reviews


graphiczz_king:Marry is a true professional. He delivered ahead of schedule and we could not be more satisfied with the end result. He never complained about a single revision and really went the extra mile to make sure we were happy. We will definitely use his services again!

ch_graphiczz:MARRY is amazing! Extra fast delivery! Single Attempt! Perfect design! He is a tremendously talented designer with great communication skills. Lovely experience! I would recommend MARRY to everyone and anyone! Thanks MARRY!!

amends_designer:I got 5 logos from Marry it is my first seller and I always hire him.\nInitiate our new business. Marry delivered a great work. It helps our business launch out with a great brand image. Marry is a very patient communicator and a productive designer.He has passion for designing.I definitely will work with him again.

amends_designer:Working with Marry is a pure pleasure. I was expecting high-quality work, but the reality exceeded those expectations significantly. If you are looking for a professional who will not be spoiled and will provide you with the highest quality + a lot more, Marry is the right person.

marry_johnson:It has been great to work with Amends! He is really collaborative, and the communication with him was really effective due to her quick and detailed responses. Will be a pleasure to work together again in a near future!


No comments:

Post a Comment