Wednesday, June 20, 2018

I will design a chinese style seal logo

I will design a chinese style seal logo












About:

Special offer: I can design a seal with cartoon character.

For personal and commercial design are in different package, please feel free to contact me before you order. 

I can create the Chinese character, seal, or seal/character logo from your name and words. And you can use them as  your signature on the business card, website, flyer, or other material.

Send me your name, and I will translate it to the Chinese words. And then send you transparent background png file to you.


Thanks.

Reviews


rubix09:this is my second order that i had did with him.. he is fantastic.\neasy and fast and quality.\n

exprecn:Thanks a lot.

ridho28:Can transform my raw idea into real.

exprecn:Thanks a lot.

soulboy01:excellent work!


No comments:

Post a Comment