Friday, June 22, 2018

I will design feminine and watercolor logo

I will design feminine and watercolor logo












About:

My name is jazi and I am an graphic expert. I have a large portfolio of with similar work

Below you can see a portfolio of my recent Squarespace projects.

https://www.fiverr.com/jazi_shard

What will you get 

  • Professional Logo concepts in JPEG and PNG format with high quality
  • 100% ORIGINAL design with copyright
  • Unlimited Revisions 
  • there will be no communication issues.
  • All the file formats you’ll need for the web, print  ncluding.Ai, PDF, EPS 
  • High resolution of 3000px X 3000px 
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
.........................................................................................................................

What I require to create your LOGO:

  • The Name
  • Tagline/Slogan (optional)
  • Colors (you want me to use)
  • sample (if available)

Looking forward to work with you. Feel free to ask me if you have any questions.

Reviews


latifa441:Love it. Thx

jazi_shard:thanks

talktherapy04:Very beautiful work!

jazi_shard:thank you so much love to work with you

kataknows:I am really fussy with things. I ordered just a $5 logo and I ask her to make like 3 revisions, and I just want her to know I appreciate her quick response to all my messages. She is great, nice work and value for the money. Would highly recommend her for everyone who's looking after quality work on Fiverr!


No comments:

Post a Comment